We are collecting information for current and future Michigan Journal of Race & Law members to aid in networking and job searches. This information will be compiled into a database accessible to current, future, and past members of the Michigan Journal of Race & Law, and it will not be shared outside of the Michigan Law community. It should not take you more than 5 minutes to complete, and any and all information that you can provide will be helpful. We truly appreciate your continued generosity towards the Journal!
- The Continuing Significance of the Non-Unanimous Jury Verdict and the Plantation Prison
- Upcoming Event: So I Wanted to Work for the Federal Government… and then Trump Got Elected. What Now?
- Imposition of Identity: Trump’s Immigration Order and the Racialization of Islam
- Supreme Court Considers Limits of Racial Gerrymandering
- Civil Rights Enforcement in the Trump Era