We are collecting information for current and future Michigan Journal of Race & Law members to aid in networking and job searches. This information will be compiled into a database accessible to current, future, and past members of the Michigan Journal of Race & Law, and it will not be shared outside of the Michigan Law community. It should not take you more than 5 minutes to complete, and any and all information that you can provide will be helpful. We truly appreciate your continued generosity towards the Journal!
- Introducing the Volume 23 Associate Editors
- Rethinking Death Penalty Reform: The Case Against Death-qualified Juries
- Trump’s Travel Ban: Is There a Way Out?
- The Continuing Significance of the Non-Unanimous Jury Verdict and the Plantation Prison
- Upcoming Event: So I Wanted to Work for the Federal Government… and then Trump Got Elected. What Now?