On Friday, September 19th, the MJR&L 20th Anniversary Symposium hosted alumni, current students, and the public for engaging discussions on the evolution and future of race & law scholarship at the University and beyond. The keynote address was delivered by the esteemed Dr. Mary Frances Berry, and the Law School’s website has a fantastic write-up:
- Trump’s Travel Ban: Is There a Way Out?
- The Continuing Significance of the Non-Unanimous Jury Verdict and the Plantation Prison
- Upcoming Event: So I Wanted to Work for the Federal Government… and then Trump Got Elected. What Now?
- Imposition of Identity: Trump’s Immigration Order and the Racialization of Islam
- Supreme Court Considers Limits of Racial Gerrymandering