MJR&L co-sponsored an event where Khalil Shabazz spoke to students at Michigan Law about his experience in solitary confinement. Read more about Mr. Shabazz’s story here.
- Trump’s Travel Ban: Is There a Way Out?
- The Continuing Significance of the Non-Unanimous Jury Verdict and the Plantation Prison
- Upcoming Event: So I Wanted to Work for the Federal Government… and then Trump Got Elected. What Now?
- Imposition of Identity: Trump’s Immigration Order and the Racialization of Islam
- Supreme Court Considers Limits of Racial Gerrymandering